Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) Empty
PostSubject: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Planning thread for choosing the arena to be fought in and probably(possibly) limitations for either one(maybe both, almost definitely mine) of our characters to make the fight more fair.

Last edited by Sepulchre on Sun May 17, 2015 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:28 am

Should update it with the replacement for Talon Vance, but yeah I'm still interested in this.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:44 am

so, Talon Erashous. Admittedly not much weirder than some of the names I've come up with. anyway, any limitations you want me to put on Sep in specific?
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:48 am

I'd say limit the perfect cloning thing mostly.
I say this despite Talon having a similar ability because he's simply an elf with magic rather than a demon god.

Unrelated but I should come up with ultimate attacks for Talon. Like meteor strikes and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:51 am

are you referring to the one the Beast can use, or the one Sepulchre can use? cause Sepulchre's isn't perfect (though I'll still limit it if you want), it relies on how finely he can divide his psyche for the number of clones, and they obviously wouldn't be completely stable like that.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:53 am

Honestly I get kinda lost as to which sepulchre is which. Which one is Talon fighting?
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:56 am

the Beast is the original, which Sepulchre ate. the Beast is constantly at full power, and can't be restricted, Sepulchre is sealed, and therefore can't use his true replication ability and has to use the one he developed to mimic the Beast's. and Sepulchre is the one I have registered for use, and even remotely balanced (he can't use the Beast's full power while sealed, or more accurately, he can't command the Beast to use its full power while he's sealed, thereby limiting his power despite being unable to limit the Beast's).
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:10 am

Alright then. I guess he can use it too, then.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:13 am

...??? I'm now confused. anyway, I'll limit the ability if that's what you wanted (though the Beast's use of the ability is primarily as a weapon for Sepulchre), anything else you would like me to place limiters on in specific?
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:16 am

I'm saying you don't have to limit it if they're not all perfect clones that will just destroy everything, I must've misread the description. I can't think of anything else to limit, really.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:18 am

no, they've got the same level of power (for the imperfect Sepulchre clones, Sepulchure/the Beast clones are perfect replicas, but are mostly used for weaponry), they just aren't psychologically stable due to being fragments of a complete personality rather than a complete one themselves.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:25 am

Whereas Talon's clones are completely stable, due to being pulled from alternate universes rather than fragmenting himself.
All that's left is figuring out the arena, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:32 am

...hmm. maybe an open field (a grassy plane...plain? in particular), with a mountainous region to the north, a desert region to the east (with a volcanoie region in between), a snowy region to the south, and a forest region to the west (with a forested tundra to the southwest). seems like it could work, and it would certainly be balanced.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:39 am

That sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:40 am

one last thing...who starts?
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:51 am

I started.
I wanted to give him a ridiculous introduction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)   Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sepulchre fights Talon Erashous (or vice versa)
Page 1 of 1