Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:50 am

Talon walked into the open field, pushing his cape back in a dramatic way as he pulled his sword. With his theme playing, four more clones of himself appeared from pink gates, the four walking behind him before they got in a group pose, waiting for their opponent to appear. "Let's fuck some shit up!"

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sun May 17, 2015 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:58 am

Sepulchre appears suddenly high in the air seemingly out of nowhere, looking down at the group of five he cracks a smirky grin and laughs a little "These guys are my opponent? pffft *laugh*, well, I can tell this fight's gonna be fun already." Beside him is a small child, seemingly male, and with no clear purpose. "Alright, Imma go and do this shit, you just sit back and laugh." Sepulchre says to the child, who remains floating in place as Sepulchre drops quickly to the ground, hitting with quite a bit of force and leaving a small crater. "So, we ready to fight?" He asks the posing group.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:18 am

Talon smirked and had his clones disappear temporarily, swinging his whipsword. "Damn right I am," he said as he had several pink glowing swords appear in midair snapping his fingers which seemed to trigger them, immediately firing them at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:26 am

"Magically summoned swords. Cute. 'Fraid it won't be good enough though." Sepulchre says, stretching near the end and sucking in some air, altering the flow and sound of his words. Then he snaps his finger, and two spears (Sepulchure spears) appear for every sword flying at him then launch outwards, half of them impacting the swords and exploding, the other half flying at Talon with great speed. "Try and put up a good fight! Haven't had one worth my time in the past few thousand years, and I'm kinda looking forward to this!" Sepulchre shouts over the sound of the explosion, spreading his wings and flying up (one hand to the side of his mouth as if some kind of half megaphone).
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:33 am

Talon watched as the spears flew toward him, grinning a bit as he brought his fist in the air, the spears(And Sepulchre, if he's affected by time magic) stopping in mid air. "Time, stay still," he said in a commanding way in the magical language, summoning several clones of himself just to grab the blades in midair, turning them around before firing windblasts at each one. "And now time will flow again," he said before releasing the spell, sending the spears rocketing right back at Sepulchre.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:38 am

However, due to the nature of the Demon Beasts, not even the spears were affected (no, he's not affected by time magic), and they continued to fly even whilst time around them (the combatants) stood still. "Going to need to use something a bit more powerful than that to stop my Beast kid!" Sepulchre says while smirking, just before launching a small explosive spear of demonic energy at Talon.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:47 am

Talon shrugged. "May as well have figured out it didn't work right now rather than pulling it out when I really need it," he said. He blinked to the side to avoid the explosive spear, the shockwave from the blast causing the cape of his armor to flap. Talon jumped in the air, having a copy appear to windblast him in the back, rocketing him forward to swing his blade at Sepulchre.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:49 am

Sepulchre does nothing to stop or dodge the attack, waiting until his opponent gets close enough to swing at him, and then bringing up his unarmored left arm to block the attack, whatever form it comes in.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:53 am

Talon blinked to avoid the arm, swinging his sword in whip form to try to coil it around his opponent's neck, clearly going for a quick kill by decapitation. At the same time, he had a copy appear from a nearby dimensional gate, firing a blast of lightning at Sepulchre.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:01 am

Sepulchre does nothing as the blade wraps around his neck, likely sparking against itself and his skin as it tries to cut through him, focusing his attention on the lightning being fired at him. Being quite familiar with lightning, especially of the magical variety, he finds little trouble in redirecting it after allowing it to crackle around over his left forearm a bit. He then grabs the blade (likely) still wrapped around his neck and removes it, saying "You'll need a weapon much stronger and sharper than that to cut me kiddo. Don't know if you've encountered any of my kind before, but demon physiology is quite different from mortal physiology. My skin is harder than titanium, you'll find it's quite difficult to pierce." Pointing his left (fore)finger at Talon and firing a small black and red sphere that elongates into an pointed oblong shape as it flies at incredible speeds towards his sword arm.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:11 am

Talon drops down with the blade still held by Sepulchre, smirking as he realized exactly what he needed. He summoned five white swords glowing with golden light, made out of holy energy as they flew right at him, while a clone of Talon jumped upward toward Sepulchre, conjuring a lightning whip into his hands and swinging it at him.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sun May 31, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:17 am

Sepulchre grins his horrifying fanged grin, before flying up and then to the side at mach 3, leaving two sets of sonic-booms (I think there's a sonic boom every time you go up by one more mach) as he flies. (redacted...Retracted?)

Last edited by Sepulchre on Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:20 am

(I misworded a bit. I meant he let go of the blade and let Sepulchre hold onto it)
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:22 am

(Oh well, doesn't change what Sep does.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Talon watches him fly away, covering his ears once he flew away. He stopped time and windblasted the ground hard enough to send debris flying upward, stopping in midair before he windblasted all of them, sending them flying right at Sepulchre as he unstopped time. One of his clones jumped on top of a large piece of debris, letting Talon rocket him toward Sepulchre with a summoned holy blade in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:54 am

Sepulchre, deciding to have some fun and get a kill, disappears from sight as he begins moving at mach 3 once more, reappearing directly behind the Talon on the boulder that had been flying towards him, clawed hand at the ready as he thrusts at full speed at the Talon's back (likely impaling him through the spine) (Guaranteed move, rest is speculative, relying on the Talon dying, or at least getting impaled). Sepulchre then removes his arm from the Talon AU clone, allowing the replica to slide of with a squelching sound (original word; slough). And as the clone falls, he slashes it in the back with his left claws, leaving six slabs of meat lying on the rock as he jumps off to another one, and then another, as if playing some game of deadly-flying-rock-hopscotch. In the meantime, Sepulchre is almost vulnerable.

((I'm very sorry that I didn't respond when I first noticed your post (around five thirty PM last night), I was dealing with some family issues that didn't work well together with coming up with stuff creatively, or doing anything at all that wasn't worrying about it. I won't go into detail, and break the forum's rule about not bringing your real life drama onto the forum, I'm just explaining why I didn't post yesterday. again, I apologize.))
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:11 am

Talon watched as his clone was slaughtered, the clone fading away. Rather annoyed with this, he summoned numerous holy swords, sending them flying straight for Sepulchre.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sun May 31, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:33 am

As the holy blades fly towards him, Sepulchre finds himself smirking and grinning a huge grin at the same time, and says "You know, I usually don't reveal my trump card this early. But I think I'll make an exception this once." His eyes growing darker and darker from the white (with red irises) he started with as he continues, and he silently reaches towards the back of his hip on the right side, suddenly clenching his hand around a hilt that had not been there before, pulling an immense ovalish (actually a real word) (yet still pointed at the tip) blade with a gold crosspiece from a sheath that would have gone unnoticed no matter how closely his back was examined. The red rimmed black blade -smoking from every part that touched the air a red outlined black smoke- seemed to compliment his demonic aura perfectly, as if made for him, and indeed, even from him. As he swung the sword in an arc, a multifaceted whip of black and red energy shot forth, changing shape as it flew forward with insane speed, obliterating every blade that flew towards him and leaving a trail of destruction and decay, with chaos following suit. "Destr." escapes his lips as he stands, a figure of fear and death, still among the clouds.

(sorry I took so long to come back, I was so wrapped up in what I was reading that I forgot to take notice of the passage of time.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Talon watched that happen, clapping slowly for a few seconds before pulling his pistols out, bright gold muzzle flashes coming from the guns as he fired a barrage of bullets at Sepulchre, as did two of his clones.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:22 am

As the bullets begin closing in on Sepulchre, he brings his sword to bare (using the flat of the giant blade as a shield, turning his body in order to reduce the surface area the blade needed to guard), replicating himself simultaneously to cover each of the other sets. To his right (I'm assuming one would be firing from the general direction of his right with this) was a beautiful female in his standard battle garb (his Anima), while to his left was a tall figure in what looked to be some form of demonic business suit (made from his shadow gear) with a Sepulchure clone being used as a hat (fedora style, with the entire thing being ringed by fangs, with the visually dominant few being on the frontmost portion, just beneath the three eyes), a pair of gloves (with a magical circle that was Sepulchure centric in the center on the back), and an armguard on his left forearm (This is a very detailed ensemble that Sepulchre has been using for quite a while whenever he needs to either give a sense of nobility or go into a business transaction with other demons, and is much more complex than this, the spiraling horn just about to be mentioned is identical to Dead-Zone's, and is actually the source for his, rather than the other way around). With this clone, every bit of the magical markings(stuff in general) that adorn his body seem to be focused on his left eye, with his right eye not even having black sclera to accompany the blood red iris, he also has a horn coming from just in front of his left temple that turns and begins spiraling down, going behind his head and ending up with the point resting just in front of his neck (He's also left handed, unlike most of Sepulchre, who is/are/be right handed). As soon as the bullets fired would hit the blades they were all holding in front of themselves, they would dissolve in and instant, aged and destroyed.
(sorry, around the time you posted that I was out doing stuff with my grandparents, and by the time we got back home and I was able to see it, I was just about ready to go to sleep, so I waited to respond until now.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 am

Talon smirked a bit as he watched them, sitting back on a chair that he had summoned while Sepulchre replicated himself. Him and three mana clones then extended their arms toward the air, casting a spell to call down a meteor onto Sepulchre.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am

The original Sepulchre looks up at the sky as the meteor falls from above "HahaHAAAH! Oh, cute! Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. Do you ever cease to provide fun times?" He says before snapping his fingers (obviously of the hand not holding the sword), summoning the Beast to his back, and mentally commanding it to destroy the meteor before it could cause any damage. The beast takes on a form with a distinctly dragon-like appearance, its body elongating and taking on a serpentine form as its six limbs combine into only two, the head focusing more on its draconic properties (it has canine, feline, vulpine (Fox-like), and draconic features to the full Beast head) and two giant wings, the black and red entropic and chaotic bones showing through the flesh, with the "film" (the flesh stretched between bones, don't know the proper word) being in tatters, with many holes between every set of bones. The Beast looks up at the meteor as a faint red glow begins to emanate from its closed mouth, growing brighter and brighter with each passing second, before the Beast opens its horrifying maw, black mist outlined in red spewing forth as a massive surge of energy shoots out towards the meteor, engulfing it and slowing its progress before beginning to push it back, and finally destroy it with Entropy and pure Destruction. The Beast then turns around, facing both Sepulchre and Talon (and his clones), before lunging at Sepulchre and biting down on him, placing his entire body in its mouth. His fragments on either side are unfased by this, paying little attention to this seemingly shocking occurrence.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 am

Talon seemed rather unphased by it as well, mostly due to the copies' reaction to the event, telling him this is what was meant to happen. He enchanted his whipsword with holy energy before walking toward the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 am

As Talon begins walking, the Beast begins "melting", its body dissolving into the red and black mist, merging with Sepulchre. "Now that that's over and done with. Why don't we get down to business, hmm?" He says, the red and black mist forming a coat like his shadow coat, but without the gaps, and the chains (somewhat kunai-shaped) blades poking out of the bottom like spikes, one after another. His arms and lower legs have become engulfed in his demonic energy, making his claws far more pronounced, with his feet having two extra coming out of the heels (Two extra, long, toes coming from the back of each heel, like a chicken's back toe, only more claw-like, and two of them side by side and facing out in a V shape). His normally red markings have opened up, showing that they too are simply outlined in red, with a black core, and that they are not full attached to his body, as they are now floating a short distance above his flesh. Over his mouth is the lower jaw-bone of the Beast, with two more sets of the primary fangs on the sides of his jaw (The beast's jaw is following his, but cuts off before the rising part at the far back end, and is like it has an extra two just kind of melded there and flat, as if he were going to have flat Beast faces on the sides of his head, kind of like Ichigo's Hell transformation side-of-head-skull-mask-thing, and the jaw is accommodating for each side. Hope that paints a good enough mental image), and just above his nose on his forehead is a third eye, identical to the others in color (but facing up and down, like it was turned at a 90 degree angle, and more perfect in shape, like the four point "Diamond" shape, only rounded). Sepulchre flicks his left wrist, calling out his "Life Render" and grabbing onto it. He then points it at Talon and says "Well then, shall we dance mortal?", his voice like a thousand howling monsters, screaming from the deepest pits of Hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre   Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre Empty

Back to top Go down

Talon Erashous vs Sepulchre
Page 1 of 1