Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hawke Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

The Hawke Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Hawke Clan   The Hawke Clan EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 am

Creator: Pinkest Catgirl
Faction Name: The Hawke Clan
Description: A very longrunning line of demon, beast, and monster slayers, having fought off things as powerful as demigods. The line started off as a group of Elves, though several mixes happened along the way, including half-humans, half-orcs, half-dragons, half-demons, and more.

In recent years, they've mostly faded into obscurity due to demons seemingly stopping their attacks on the world, with the only people who really recognize them being people distrustful of magic. The most recent generation is Talon Hawke(Born of a platinum dragon and an elf woman), Laelia Erashous(Using the name of his dragon father to distance himself a bit, born of an amethyst dragon and the same elf woman), and Felix Hawke(the cousin of the last two), born of an elf (Arcturus Hawke) and a demon.

Their tech level just happens to be whatever they can pick up, though it's usually elven. Some strangely have a preference for more human weapons, though enchanted to be about on-par with elven mana-blasters. This is probably due to them simply making a lot less money in recent years.
Home World: Sepherius
Affiliations: Will add when more factions are registered

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

The Hawke Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hawke Clan   The Hawke Clan EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:14 am

I started writing them out, I'll finish it up later. I also have to update the characters for the idea I have in mind.
Back to top Go down

The Hawke Clan
Page 1 of 1