Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hawke vs Sepulchre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Talon was sitting on her throne in her castle, the throne covered in various bones. Except the seat part. Sitting on bones would be uncomfortable, who would even do that?. She was wearing her usual [Only admins are allowed to see this link], her legs crossed and holding her head up with her left hand, with her right hand holding a glass of wine. She looked...bored. Sitting up a little with slightly more interest, she heard crashing outside her throne room.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Sepulchre tumbled down, thrown into some strange Hell during his battle with #%(*&@&!!, crashing through walls, doors, and the occasional floor/ceiling, he finds himself inside of a large building that looks like a castle, outside what in any normal castle would probably be the throne room (though, in Hell, who knows). "Where the Pscion am I?" He asks (no one in particular) as he stands at the doors, contemplating how to get back at his enemy, as well as where he might be and what that might entail.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Talon threw the glass and teleported towards the door to see what was on the other side, one of her skeletal servants cleaning it up. She disappeared into a mist of blood before reforming her body at the destination, pushing the door open with her sword sheathed on her side. "Hmmmm, showing up uninvited to a girl's castle. Looking to fight or some other form of fun?" she asked, pulling her sword out. It usually wasn't the other kind of fun she was thinking of, much to her disappointment, but at least the fights were fun.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 pm

"In the middle of a fight actually. If you want a turn, you're going to have to wait. Crushing mad gods isn't easy." Sepulchre replies. "Where do I go to get out of here?" he asks "I'm on a time crun..." he pauses in the middle of his words, his tail standing straight out at a 120 degree angle, vibrating for a second before it stands at perfect attention. "Dammit. My perfect world, destroyed just like that. *%$&. Alright, you want a fight, and I can't get back to my enemy to kill him. Let's go. I could use something to blow off some steam." He says, turning to look at Talon directly, his eyes a pure deep black, with only a single pinpoint of white in the center, barely noticeable.

Last edited by Sepulchre on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Talon shrugged. "The other choice would've been another way to blow off steam, but sure let's fight," she said, running up to him and swinging her free hand at him in a fist, a huge skeletal looking fist of spirit energy covering her hand for the punch, which would punch with the impact of someone ten times her size.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Sepulchre dodges to the side, disappearing and reappearing in a blur, reaching behind him and grabbing a large Boken from over his shoulder. "This is the only way I blow off steam, sorry." he says as he runs his hand down the wooden sword, charms and talismans bursting into flames and flaking off as the training stick transforms into a huge fleshy blade of bone, sinew and muscle. He slashes to his right, the blade reforming and lashing out as he tests his (seemingly) strength. He swings his arm in an arc, the weapon in hand stretching out like some kind of monster and pushing out hundreds of enormous ribs and teeth that run down the blade and then come back out the top, only to repeat the cycle endlessly, like some kind of demented flesh-and-bone chainsaw. This monstrous thing shoots out towards Talon, curving out to the left (like this "(" ).
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Talon disappeared and reappeared in a mist of blood, dodging the blade by standing in pretty much the same place she already was, in a shrugging pose. "Alright then," she said, gesturing toward him as if she were pulling something up. A bunch of long, serrated bone spikes shot out of the ground, flying straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 pm

"Cute." Sepulchre says as red coated black blades shoot out of his body from every angle, slicing the bones apart before they can reach his body "But you're dealing with a grandmaster of Necromancy, and the physical embodiment of Death itself, bones won't work very well on me." His hair elongates, compresses, and forms a large beastly head at the end, facing towards Talon as it charges some kind of "energy" in its mouth, then firing out a powerful beam of destruction at her.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:53 pm

But Talon expected this, snapping her fingers when he got close enough to break them. All of them exploded at once in a burst of flame and blood, which she ignited like a form of blood napalm. She jumped out of the way of the beam, conjuring her Lich-Queen spirit in a quick move, the massive skeletal spirit slamming a giant scythe down toward him. On impact or on a miss she'd pull it back into her body, only using it for quick strikes.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:03 pm

"Never pull your soul out in front of the soul eater, especially if you're a demon, child." Sepulchre says, the beasts coating his body fusing into one and lashing out, biting down on the scythe slashing towards them, holding it.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Talon shrugged, two fists made of bone coming out of the walls in an attempt to smash Sepulchre. A hole was ripped through the floor of the castle as a large golem made of bone came up. "I'm not a demon, just a particularly alive dead person," she said, retracting her soul if the move makes him let go.

The walls of Talon's castle were made of the usual stone, but with bone dust inside them. This let her pretty much use her necromancy anywhere she wanted when she was home.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:11 pm

"Yes, some kind of Lich. Typically Lichs in Hell are demonic in nature." Sepulchre responds, swinging the strange weapon in his right hand round and round, and as he does, the monstrous thing jumps out, attacking every bone coming after him.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Talon took that opportunity to retract her soul, letting her golem do the kind of work it'd do. It swung its fist at him, and she teleported onto its head, riding on its shoulders. "Sound just like the damn Hellwatchers with that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:21 pm

"Whoever they are, they sound like overjudgemental self-righteous pricks. Really, calling yourselves "Hellwatchers", how much more vain can you get?" Sepulchre replies, jumping up over the top of the Bone-golem, opening his mouth and spewing a wave of black "light" at it, which could vaporize most anything it touches.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Talon jumped off of it, letting the golem get killed in the attack while it swung its fist straight at Sepulchre. She cut open her hand and let her blood pour our, solidifying it into a whip made of her cursed blood. She swung it straight at him, the whip having sharp crystalized blood in it that gave it a strong cutting power.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 pm

(How strong? What's the strongest it can cut through?)
Sepulchre dodges the blood-whip, commenting "Nice whip. I like your style kid." as a strange whip-like tendril of red-rimmed black energy shoots out of his left wrist (palm-side) "I've got one of my own, too." he says, lashing it towards her as the weapon in his right hand transforms into a massive serpentine beast and begins tunneling through the walls, wriggling and squirming to arrive behind her as the whip would be about to strike (if she was still in the same place, it takes about 1/2 a second to lash through the air to where she would be).
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:23 pm

(It's capable of piercing steel armor after enough strikes, easily rips though people.)

Talon moved out of the way of the counter-attack, swinging her blood whip right back at him, getting ready to move out of the way of another attack. She looked towards the corpse of her golem, with a bit of it left over, and gestured toward it. It suddenly exploded much like the bone spikes before, sending flame and bone shrapnel towards Sepulchre.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 10:43 pm

(Sorry, had to watch my cousins, and then do laundry. It took until about an hour ago, then I had to wash dishes, and I worked on getting my creative juices flowing)
Sepulchre begins concentrating energy in front of his left index finger, pointing towards Talon, as the blood-whip lashes out and slashes him, running harmlessly over his skin as he fires out a concentrated lightning-fast bullet of demonic energy at Talon, the DE-shockwaves emanating from it every few feet gouging "canyons" into the walls, floor, and ceiling at frequent intervals.
(The highly concentrated "bullet" loses a bit of cohesion as it travels through the air, every few feet a shockwave of power, in the shape of a ring, launches off of the main body and travels directly outward from the source, growing less and less concentrated as it travels through space, but only stopping once it hits into something that doesn't part harmlessly around it -I.E, something solid-, which it will do significant damage to before it fades completely and is absorbed by reality)
(The DE-bullet is literally moving at the same speed as Lightning, I believe that Talon can move quickly enough to dodge it by predicting its path prior to launch, or slowing down time, or just having superior speed. If not, then tell me and I will rewrite a bit)
(Sepulchre's skin is actually many times harder and stronger than steel, hence why I asked, and why he just let it hit this time. He wants her bringing out the guns that could hurt, and needs to show her what won't work on him for her to, by process of elimination, bring said weapons and abilities to bare)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Talon raised a wall made of pure bone out of the floor to block the bullet before moving out of the way, charging both electrical and explosive energy into her blood whip to strengthen it, swinging it back at him quickly. She also summoned a giant fist made of bone, smashing it into him and making it explode at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

"That's more like it!" Sepulchre says as his DE-bullet impacts with the bone-wall, exploding violently enough to blast a hole in the hallway, leaving the walls and ceiling knocked out, and a deep crater in the ground. As the exploding bone fist rushes towards him, he strikes at it with a right-hook, his human(esque) arm transforming into a giant pseudo-skeletal demon arm with three fingers (the side fingers equal to each other, and the middle longer) and four thumbs (two on either side), bashing the bone-arm away before it can explode at him, and blocking the explosion from his main body (though the beastly essence is blasted off his arm, leaving him with only the upper half before it regrows over the course of a few seconds).

(Demon-arm fingers and thumbs each have one joint more than human fingers/thumbs, and are covered in a thick DE-armor/exoskeleton)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:32 am

Talon didn't particularly care about structural damage to her castle. Not only did she just sorta claim it, she could easily reconstruct it due to the material it was made out of. The broken bones of the fist and the wall, along with dust from the hallway flew into the air, reforming into three dragon skeletons. They all fired breath weapons down at him, fire, lightning, and ice all coming down at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:11 pm

"Beautiful child, simply beautiful. But I have a counter for that too." Sepulchre says, three huge eyes opening behind him, and then opening again (splitting from the middle up and down, the eyes have the ends (the pointed bits) going up and down rather than side to side), showing a strange dimension with no ground, a horrifying background, and full of weapons. A clone of Sepulchure emerges from each eye after they open, firing Demon Energy at each of the skeletal dragons, piercing into their breath attacks and cancelling them out. "With time comes power and skill, and I have much of all three." Sepulchre says, sending the Beasts back into their strange home and resheathing the organic weapon on his back before he grabs hold of a long handle that anyone watching would have sworn wasn't there until his hand wrapped around it, pulling out a huge sword, the blade shrouded in black and red mist, and the hilt seemingly made of pure gold (judging by appearance only). He swings the sword to the side as he pulls it out of its sheath, cutting into the wall several feet from the tip of the blade. "Shall we dance milady?" he says, with a humorous yet somewhat mocking half bow.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Talon summoned her own sword, a blade covered in runes, with blades coming from the crossguard. Like every Hawke, she had a weapon forged and bound to her soul, though it was somewhat altered aesthetically when she was turned undead. It still functioned the same, though, the blade being nearly indestructible, with numerous enchantments she could switch between. Right now it was emitting holy energy, the Angel blood inside her being the only thing keeping it from damaging herself.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 am

(I updated my last post just to take out the reference to her ever being a Hellwatcher, since she wasn't anymore, also to show what kind of damage her blade would do.)
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:42 am

(Sorry it's taken so long, I can't really give an excuse or viable reason or anything.)
"Sword on sword then? I'm afraid to say, mine will win for sure unfortunately." He says, looking at her blade. His sword continues to emit (seemingly) a red rimmed black smoke covering whatever the blade would look like and preventing Talon from seeing any more than the handle. He tips it to the ground, touching the point of the blade onto the floor and dragging it along somewhat behind him as he walks slowly towards her, the ground dissolving in the same red and black mist surrounding the blade itself. Soon, the entire floor, and then even the walls and eventually ceiling, decay into nothing starting from the spot he first touched the blade down. After moving a ways at a walking pace, he suddenly disappears and reappears in front of Talon, slashing his enormous blade (it's over six feet long from cross-guard to tip, and at its widest it is two feet wide [though the blade itself (not the handle) is almost 2 dimensional regarding thickness]) at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke vs Sepulchre   Hawke vs Sepulchre Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawke vs Sepulchre
Page 1 of 1