Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 pm

"So yeah, avoid them," Talon said, slightly annoyed. Though she did think about staying near them, she figured she would get annoyed after at most a day.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

"You just had to ruin it Boton." Ichigo says, only slightly annoyed. he would still get to stay near Rukia. Or as she had been called in the soul reaper academy Rukiaaa (aaa=high pitched sex moan). she could still tell him stories. "Uh oh. there go your kidneys." Asteroth says. "Okay, it's time for you to get out of my body!" Ichigo says. (End scene, skip to night.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Talon was still wandering around, playing with her pistols as she moved. She randomly sat down, getting tired of wandering around and wondering if she could go back through that portal. The idea of getting her soul eaten by stuff she couldn't even fight against didn't really appeal to her. Nor did staying around that other guy.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm

(screw logic, welcome Grimmjow to the fray)
A young looking man with blue/green hair and some form of panther like jaw-bone on the right side of his face walked by and asked "Have you seen a boy named Ichigo? And if so can you point me in the direction you last remember him going?"
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

"I think I saw him, he was around that way when I saw him," Talon said, pointing in the direction she came from.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

"Thanks." the blue/green haired man says, the walks in that direction. a notable thing about him was that he had a sword strapped to his right side, and always had his hand on it. more so when talking about Ichigo.
*elsewhere* "Boton, I need you to erase my memories now." Ichigo says, having been playing call of duty black ops on his PS3 for the past ten hours. "Fine." Rukia says.
(the whole PS3 and call of duty things were SO not my idea, they were the person who made that parody series' idea. I'm just running with it.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Talon shrugged and decided to follow him, wondering if he was one of the people with something that could kill hollows. It was better than wandering around alone and hoping one didn't pop out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Some hollows did seem to be attracted to this mysterious figure, but he never killed any of them. he certainly had an otherworldly feel to him though. "Why are you following me?" he asks Talon.
*Elsewhere...again* "Okay Boton, let's get some" Ichigo begins, then senses Grimmjow's presence. "Oh no." Rukia says. "Hey Boton, let's go check it out." Ichigo says. "No Ichigo, no checking it out." Rukia says, scared of the immense spiritual pressure she was sensing. ""Well I'm going, you don't have to come, it would just help to keep innocent bystanders from getting caught in the crossfire of my rage induced killing spree." Ichigo says. "Oh dammit, you're serious aren't you?" Rukia asks. "Yep." Ichigo says. "Dammit, fine." Rukia says. "Asteroth, I need you to get me out of my body, then do whatever you want." Ichigo says. Asteroth asks "Asteroth can have fun?" and Ichigo replies "Asteroth can have fun." in an amused way. *Ten minutes later* Ichigo is in his spiritual form and on the move towards Talon and Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm

"I don't know," Talon admitted. "I've got nowhere else to go, plus you seem like someone who could fight those hollow things. I don't have any weapons that can and I don't like having my soul eaten," she said. It happened to her once and it wasn't fun. She got better though.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm

"...I am a hollow. See the hole?" Grimmjow says, pointing to a hole in his chest. Ichigo charges into the airea (joke word, he's in midair and charging into the area), killing many of the hollows following Grimmjow. "Yahoo!" Ichigo exclaims, having massive amounts of fun doing this. "Ichigo. Long time no see." Grimmjow says. "Do I know you?" Ichigo asks, looking down from his work. he had only opened the gates of hell once, but they were still there, all red and skeleton adorned. Kenpachi Zaraki was inside hell, torturing all the hollows that Ichigo had sent there. "Yes and no." Grimmjow says. "Well which one?" Ichigo asks, then asks "Nevermind, are you here to fight me or the hollows?" and gets the response "I'm here to fight you.", "Oh, ok. Boton, can you handle the other hollows?" Ichigo asks Rukia. "Fine." Rukia says, annoyed. she then exits her gigai (faux body, literally) and draws her sword and begins killing hollows while Ichigo prepares to fight Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 pm

"Shit!" Talon said as she backed away, immediately pulling out her katana without thinking. She backs away from them as they start to fight, not feeling like having her soul eaten today.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Ichigo puts his hand in front of his face and makes a black ball with a red outline and rips it onto his face, causing it to become a hollow mask that looks like this (
Spoiler:
) and he says "Awaken, Zangetsu!" and his sword changes form to look like this (
Spoiler:
) and he and Grimmjow begin to fight like crazy, barely a blur to the naked untrained eye.
((sorry, first time I used spoilers and/or images.))
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Talon kept watching, pulling some food out of her pack and starting to eat it as she watched the fight, not really sure how she could join in it.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm

meanwhile, a hollow was sneaking up behind Talon unnoticed by the others because both Ichigo and Rukia were in the middle of battle and Asteroth was not there due to having fun.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Talon didn't notice the hollow, but got up and moved to a different place for no reason, carrying her food along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Asteroth was busy having fun by the dozens, slaughtering people, hollows, whatever he found really. But what surprised him was the new spiritual pressure he was sensing coming from the same area as Ichigo and Rukia had gone to, it was like a hollows, but also close to Ichigo's. he decided to investigate this, and flew off on his wings of darkness (I'm serious, he really has those in the parody).
*back at the fight* The two had stopped fighting for a minute, and Grimmjow said "Well, you've gotten better since I last saw you Ichigo." which got the reply you might expect from Ichigo "I never met you before today you know." he says. then he notices the hollow trying to sneak up on Talon and says "Hey, lady. There's a hollow behind you." to Talon before going back to the fight at hand, as he had turned only long enough to say that and already he was getting attacked.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Talon immediately dropped her food and rolled away, firing several shots at the hollow before realizing this would probably do nothing except piss it off.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

The shots didn't even do that much, as the hollow was quite well protected against penetration. "Oh, aren't you a feisty one. I just want to eat you all up!" the hollow says, not referring to eating her soul.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"You'll have to settle for this," Talon said, firing a shot charged with demonic energy toward its face(Intended for the mouth), hoping that would at least do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Oddly enough, the shot ripped through the hollow like a cannonball through wet paper, it seemed the demonic energy was similar to the arrows of the quincies, and packed just as much of a wallop. the hollow died in a glorious explosion, spreading carnage over a wide area.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:23 pm

"Can't harm them, my ass," Talon said with a grin, prepared to kill any hollow that moved toward her, holding a charge of demonic energy in her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Both Ichigo and Grimmjow stopped and gaped when Talon killed the hollow, because she had not seemed to have anything that could kill them, and then there was the fact that they knew of nothing that could other than zanpakuto and quincy arrows, and she had neither visibly.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Talon pulled out her katana and jumped into the fight, holding a perpetual charge of demonic energy into her blade as she started slashing at hollows repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

It also appeared that only Talon's demon charged bullets could phase the hollows, as they weren't feeling a thing when she slashed them. This put them into a state of shock and surprise, because first she could kill them, now she couldn't. It was confusing.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 pm

"...Ah shit," Talon said as she put away her katana and started spraying demon charged gunfire at the hollows, even mixing demonic power with fire to see what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next