A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maltorias vs Sepulchre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Maltorias vs Sepulchre   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Maltorias sat on his skeletal throne, set inside his castle in his death realm. He seemed...bored, the Lich king thinking about sending an invasion to another earth realm.

His undead minions wandered the whole castle, a good amount standing guard at the hell rifts to make sure no invaders get inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Maltorias vs Sepulchre   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:54 am

(Alright, I wrote most of this post after reading your post, but I had misremembered what was written exactly, and wrote a good portion of it under the assumption that Maltorias' undead corps were standing guard outside the castle, then I went down and reread it, leaving me unsure. So, with that in mind, I ask that if that isn't the case, please tell me so I can adjust things. Everything before the "()" below was written before this whole thing.)

Sepulchre spins his head around (in a humanly possible way, going side to back to side to down), looking at the army of undead surrounding a castle within this strange realm known as, he had been informed, the Death Realm (seemingly). His three eyes blink as he stares down at the walking corpses () from his air perch high above. Creatures outside of mortal ken had requested that he destroy the owner of this castle and "Death Realm" for some reason, and while he was not typically one to simply go along with the requests of anyone, even such "Elder-Gods" as they called themselves, he hoped that this could amuse him for a time before his seal was fully reinstated by the Council [Damn them eternally to ABYSS for their needless intervention]. Sepulchre drops down, falling with incredible speed to impact the ground, lashing out with his Demonic-Energy whip at the undead and ripping them to pieces effortlessly before he kicks in the doors to the castle "Come out, come out wherever you are little Lich-King." his horrid multifaceted Pre-Eldritch voice calls out, the castle vibrating with the force of his horrific intonation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maltorias vs Sepulchre   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 am

(The hell rifts are outside the castle so it works)

Maltorias heard the attack going on outside his castle, teleporting up to his feet, his blade appearing in his hands in a flash of cold blue light. A large scythe, forged in Hell, with runes all along the blade, along with a short bladed edge along the handle that cannot harm his hands and a spear tip at the bottom of the handle. Because to hell with people who consider the scythe an impractical weapon, this thing doubles as a sword so if you get hit with the stick part, it'll do some bad damage too.

He calmly walked through the halls, not even fazed by the otherworldly noise he heard, while his undead soldiers seemed to be in an odd state of panic trying to make their way to the front door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maltorias vs Sepulchre   

Back to top Go down

Maltorias vs Sepulchre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Fantasy Roleplaying :: Arena :: Arena RP-
Jump to: