Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spikey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Spikey Empty
PostSubject: Spikey   Spikey EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Player ID: Sepulchre
Character Type: PC
Assumed Name/Alias: Azaloph
Character name: I don't know
Race: Mutated Human presumably, I could have sworn he had something magical to him though, so don't rule that stuff out
Body Shape: Mostly Humanoid
Age: Unknown, presumably he's a teenager. I never really heard him or anyone talking about his age
Height: ...um..6'4? Maybe? I was in his shoes, and that's a height I could believe, but I don't know
Weight: No estimates. Like, no..seriously. I have no clue, he's a completely foreign entity to me, I've got no idea what in the hell he could weigh, especially with all those spike things
Appearance: I don't really remember to be honest. I know he had dark hair. I think it was medium length. He was kind of tall, I think. Not too sure. I can't remember his eyes at all, I'm not sure I ever even saw them to be honest. His most prominent feature was the ability to grow a natural armor made of "bone" spikes and blades of various sizes all over his body...but...That is really the only thing I remember, so it's the way he'll be pretty much all the time here since I don't remember what he looked like otherwise. When in that "Other Form" of his, he is entirely covered in spikes, they're kind of this weird dull brown, like...decayed/rotting ivory or something? Some really old, rocky substance that has been around for long enough to develop lots and lots of little cracks and crevaces (though they weren't all too noticeable really). They're all different lengths from one another, and varyingly stick more or less out, to the extremes of hugging his body perfectly, or sticking straight out at a practically ninety degree angle...I think. I've already started to lose him really, so I'm not too sure. Just about every spike had a different length, and each on was unique in other ways too, like thickness and overall shape as well. They formed a perfectly enclosed armor over his body, with special spikes that were much larger and more pronounced, or bladed, sticking out of his upper back and pointing towards the sky (if he was standing up), and sticking out of the outer bone of his arms and out of the front of his lower legs, right around the shin region. The spikes even form a helmet for him, and I'm pretty sure they may have given him claws (redundently too, since I think he already had finger claws). I'm pretty sure that form was his "Serious" or "Battle" mode.
Known Languages: English is the only thing I heard him speak, so let's go with that.
Alignment: Neutral or Good probably? I remember him going to fight off monsters or something like that, so he might have been a modern day "Hero" like from a "JRPG"
Prime Sin:...??? I dunno, I only got to spend like...fifty minutes to a couple hours as/with the guy. I've got no idea. ...Now that I think about it, he seemed to be extremely confident, and seemed to have no sense of fear. As if there was nothing that could do anything to him in the first place. Maybe. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into what I saw.
Based off of what show/game/etc: A dream I had the night before I started writing him
Personality: ...um.
Strengths: Powerful
Weaknesses: ..Naive?
Likes/Dislikes:
Other: He's incredibly underdeveloped (no duh, right?)
Theme Song:
Equipment:
Character History: ...Well, apparently he had super powers and magical abilities, I remember that. He seemed to go out with a party of people like him (with different powers mind you, he was the only one growing organic armor made from spikes) and hunt monsters to protect people...I think. I'm not really too sure of the details. I'd go and visit him again, but I very rarely have the same dream twice, or get to continue a dream. All I really know is that he's some kind of mutant with magical powers, and he hunts monsters with a group of buddies who have magical powers and may or may not be mutants too.

Abilities: Growing spikes to armor himself and fight with. Apparently this, like, boosts his strength or something? He seemed to be able to do a lot more stuff when he was armored or just had spikes coming out of him. He might have a healing factor too, don't know. He also seemed to have otherworldly magical powers according to thoughts as him and things his friends said, but I couldn't tell you what those can do for the life of me.

Techniques:

Weapons: His whole body, especially the arm spikes. Those ones are huge (well, some of them), and are bladed. Meaning the width is thinner than the rest, so as to provide the blade.
Weapon Abilities: Stabbing people and protecting him.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Spikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spikey   Spikey EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:52 am

I'm not really sure I understand this profile enough to approve it.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Spikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spikey   Spikey EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:21 pm

I'll be honest, it confuses me as well. I wrote it hours after a dream, the dream it was based on, and I had lost most of the important details by the time I wrote it. I just wanted to get it down in writing I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spikey   Spikey Empty

Back to top Go down

Spikey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Fantasy Roleplaying :: Characters :: Character Registration-
Jump to: